Is your Chromebook screen too small? Do you want to maximize your viewing area? Here’s how to go full screen on a Chromebook! It’s really easy to do and just takes a few clicks. So if you’re looking for a larger viewing area, follow these instructions and enjoy watching your favorite shows or movies in full-screen.
How to go full screen on Chromebook quickly?
Here I am going to discuss 4 different ways of turning the full screen on your Chromebook. Go through them and check which one works best for you.
1. Press the full-screen button in the top-right corner of the window.
2. Hover your cursor over the top of the screen until you see the full-screen menu pop up.
3. Click on Enter Full Screen.
4. Your Chromebook will now be in full-screen mode.
1. Open Chrome’s settings by clicking on the three dots in the top-right corner of the browser window and selecting “Settings.”
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the Settings page and click on “Advanced.”
3. In the “System” section, turn off the “Use hardware acceleration when available” toggle switch. 4 This disables full-screen mode in Chrome.
5. Restart Chrome for the changes to take effect.
1. Press the F4 key on your Chromebook’s keyboard to enter full-screen mode.
2. To exit full-screen mode, press the F4 key again.
If you’re using a touchscreen Chromebook, you can enter and exit the full-screen mode by swiping down from the top of the screen. Swipe down once to enter full-screen mode and again to exit from full screen mode.
How to go full screen on a Chromebook – Conclusion:
So, there you have it! Three ways to go full screen on your Chromebook. We hope one of these methods worked for you, and you’re now enjoying a seamless, full-screen browsing experience. If not, let us know in the comments below, and we’ll do our best to help. Thanks for reading, and happy surfing!