Snipping is a great way to take a screenshot on your Chromebook. It allows you to capture the entire screen, an active window, or just a portion of the screen. In this blog post, we will teach you how to snip on your Chromebook.
How to Snip on Your Chromebook? : 3 Simple Ways
To snip on your Chromebook, you can use the Chrome extension, keyboard shortcuts, and built-in tools. Let’s take a look at how to use each of these methods.
Method One: Using the Chrome extension
To snip on your Chromebook, follow these steps:
- Open the Chrome browser and go to the website you want to capture.
- Click on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner of the screen and select “More tools.”
- Click on “Extensions” and find an extension like “Nimbus Screenshot & Screen Video Recorder.”
- Click “Add to Chrome” and then “Add extension.”
- Once the extension is added, click on the Nimbus icon in your browser.
- A menu will pop up with different options for how you would like to capture your screen. Choose whichever option you prefer and follow the instructions.
- After you have snipped your desired content, it will automatically be saved to your Downloads folder.
Method Two: Using the Snipping Tool
The Snipping Tool is a great way to take screenshots on your Chromebook. To use it, follow these steps: Click on the clock in the lower right-hand corner of your screen and select “All apps.” Scroll down and click on “Snipping Tool.” Click on the drop-down menu next to “New” and choose the type of snip you would like to take.
Click and drag your cursor over the area you want to capture. Release your mouse button when you have selected the desired content. The Snipping Tool will automatically save your screenshot in PNG format.
You can find your screenshot by clicking on the “Downloads” folder in the left-hand sidebar.
Method Three: Using the Keyboard Shortcut
If you want to take a screenshot of your entire screen, the easiest way is to use the keyboard shortcut. To do this, press the “Ctrl +window switch key.” Your screenshot will automatically be saved in PNG format in the Downloads folder.
You can also use the keyboard shortcut to take a partial screenshot. To do this, press “Ctrl + Shift + window switch key.” Then, click and drag your cursor over the area you want to capture. Release your mouse button when you have selected the desired content. Your screenshot will be saved in the Downloads folder.
How to Snip on Chromebook? – Conclusion:
In this guide, we have shown you how to snip on your Chromebook using three different methods. Whether you want to capture your entire screen or just a portion, we hope one of these methods will work for you. Thanks for reading, and happy snipping!
Did you find this article helpful? Let us know in the comments below! And be sure to check out our other how-to guides for more tips and tricks on how to get the most out of your Chromebook.